Wednesday 26 September 2012

Reactions From Magazine Ideas

First of all, the demographic of my target audience needs to be higher if I am to do my double page spread on the winter shoot, in natural settings. This is because it's unconventional for a high street magazine aimed at a young audience to do this; and so I would also increase my target audience range to an older audience, 17-30, for example. A problem with this is, however, is that there may not be a market for this audience in the real media and so I will need to carry out more research.
Another option would be to not do a shoot in natural settings and choose somewhere more urban; for example a winter shoot in the city. Also if I wanted to still include some country features I could combine the two, 'A City Girl Goes Country' ?

No comments:

Post a Comment