Tuesday 11 September 2012

Double Page Spread

As I am creating a fashion magazine I will do my double page spread on a fashion shoot. It's conventional for high street fashion magazines to not necessarily feature the clothes always on a model but on their own, for example from Look magazine:



On the other hand, Look magazine also include double page spreads featuring the models styling the clothes and using the setting around them to make it look professional and up-market as if from Vogue:
 

Because I don't have the time and the team to create high profile pictures like the images above I want to design a page more like the ones below. This also shows that I am fully following the conventions of my magazine's genre and overall makes it appear more interesting because there's plenty more for the audience to look at: 



No comments:

Post a Comment